Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rainy days! Happy Wednesday

Hello all.... It has been about 9 months since I posted and alot has happened. I guess that is the good thing to waiting to post for a while... you have something to write about. Well, JW came home in April for his Birthday... Big 21 this year, wow..I don't know where the time has gone. Then in June, the 22cnd to be exact, some idiot ran into our house and thankfully no one was hurt. He was a drunk driver and led to the remodel of our front porch. I really liked it just the way it was.

We found out in August that JW is going to be deploying in December, and I am not at all happy about that but it is what he wanted and has enlisted to do so there isnt much this Mom can do about it. We always raise our kids to keep them safe and this is so far out of our comfort zone it isnt even funny. Just keeping the faith that all will be ok and his 6 months over there will go fast and be very uneventful. He came home for Devon's Birthday which was really nice. It will not be the same with him not being home for Thanksgiving and Christmas though. But we have been very fortunate to have him home the last couple of years for Christmas. So I can't complain too much I guess. There are Mom's out there who havent seen their Airman for a year or more and I must say my hat is off to you because I don't know if I could do it or not.

For Devon's Birthday, big "14" this year, we went to Kings Island for the day! That was fun. They have the Fear Fest for Halloween. We had loads of fun.

Now we are planning to go to OK to have Thanksgiving with JW since he wont be home again before he deploys. Not sure which days we are going to be able to go yet but plans are in the works.

That is about all that has been happening. We don't lead very exciting lives around here. Hope anyone who reads this is doing well!

Hugs to all!
Love,
Kim

No comments: