Wednesday, May 7, 2008

2nd Post today!!







OK, thanks Debbie!! Am having great fun here!! Look at my new goodies I have figured out how to do! YAY!!! Listening to some John Mayer and all is right with the world:)

First and Foremost, my oldest pride and joy! A1C Robbins! I am so proud of him! More than he will ever know. I also miss him more than he will ever know but he doesnt see that so much:)

Here is a pic of our youngest son Devon and 2 of our fur-babies:) And then with my biggest fur-baby Chloe! Also known as Bebe Gurl:) Also very proud of him! I don't know what I would do without "MY DEVON"!









5 comments:

Debbie said...

Great job Kim! I like your music thingy better than mine! A fine handsome Airman at top and an adorable little son!

You're almost an expert! One thing I had to learn, when you get to bottom of your writing and before you publish, make sure all the lines from entering the pics are deleted from the bottom of the post. Keeps you from having all the empty space before comment section :) We learn as we go!

Tonjia said...

OMG Kim, JW looks so grown up. Time sure flies doesnt it?

Please tell him how proud I am of him and thank him for his service.

He is so handsome! :-)

By the way you are doing such a great job at blogging. keep going!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I had so much fun reading this entry. Just made me smile. And that cat's face is awesome!

Your Airman is quite the looker Mom!

Happy Mother's Day!

Hallie :)

Lea said...

Ummm, time for new pics or somethin' yet???

Unknown said...

My prayers to you and your airman! My oldest son was based at Tinker for most of his four year enlistment. B made so many lifelong friends there and learned so much! He is currently in the Reserves at Hill AFB in Salt Lake City... B enlisted in 1999, so I am certain you have some idea what 9/11 was like for a mom with an 18 year-old airman! Obviously, he was my first phone call that horrible morning...his response, "Momma, I am packed and ready to go!" My pride and fear were in a hard and steady race to cause an explosion in my heart.
Now to 2008... my youngest son is also a proud airman.
Thank you to all our sons and daughters... Thank you to all the moms and dads for raising such strong soldiers!

~AirmanMom returning to her blog...